Tuesday 20 May 2014

Update

So still no signups for the MLM, and indeed I'm not getting any traffic yet on this blog. But what I have been doing is reformatting some public domain books for kindle, and publishing them myself on my own Amazon bookshelf. To date I'm getting paid something like 20 dollars a month for what I've already done. Which is about 6 or 7 books, priced between 4 and 10 dollars. 

After today's work, with a bit of luck I've pushed that up 100% or so. Or, who knows, one of them could really hit a nerve in the market.

Not exactly the big bucks, but it's passive income (although I prefer to call it active income - whereby it's active, I'm passive!). And it all adds up. And I'm giving myself an opportunity to have newer and better ideas.

My first signpost is to pass 1000 dollars a month in online income. And to be able to purchase mutually owned whole life insurance. I'll explain why in a future post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!